| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tidjikdja in April is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.5mm (0in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 0.5 days.
- The heavens above Tidjikdja are very sunny having an average of an appreciable 10:29 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
- There are approximately 1:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tidjikdja April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tidjikdja:
- Atar, Mauritania - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) W
- Podor, Senegal - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) WSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 600.7 kms (373.3 miles) WSW
- Matam, Senegal - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SSW
- Linguere, Senegal - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) SW
- Kayes, Mali - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 697.3 kms (433.3 miles) SW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) SSW
- Kedougou, Senegal - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) S