| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tidjikdja in January is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is released across an average of 1 day.
- In January the blue above Tidjikdja is quite sunny having on average a sizable 8:46 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 2:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tidjikdja January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tidjikdja:
- Atar, Mauritania - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) W
- Podor, Senegal - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) WSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 600.7 kms (373.3 miles) WSW
- Matam, Senegal - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SSW
- Linguere, Senegal - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) SW
- Kayes, Mali - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 697.3 kms (433.3 miles) SW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) SSW
- Kedougou, Senegal - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) S