| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tidjikdja in July is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39 °C (102.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water is unloaded across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Tidjikdja is nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:44 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 3:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75% of daylight hours and cloudy 25% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tidjikdja July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Tidjikdja:
- Atar, Mauritania - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) W
- Podor, Senegal - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) WSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 600.7 kms (373.3 miles) WSW
- Matam, Senegal - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SSW
- Linguere, Senegal - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) SW
- Kayes, Mali - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 697.3 kms (433.3 miles) SW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) SSW
- Kedougou, Senegal - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) S