| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tidjikdja in December is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water falls during an average of 1 day.
- In December the skies in Tidjikdja are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:05 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:04 long with an average length of 11:01.
- There are approximately 2:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Tidjikdja December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tidjikdja, Mauritania
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tidjikdja:
- Atar, Mauritania - 277.7 kms (172.6 miles) NW
- Nouakchott, Mauritania - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) W
- Podor, Senegal - 426.6 kms (265.1 miles) WSW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 600.7 kms (373.3 miles) WSW
- Matam, Senegal - 377.7 kms (234.7 miles) SSW
- Linguere, Senegal - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) SW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 670.2 kms (416.5 miles) SW
- Kayes, Mali - 457.8 kms (284.5 miles) S
- Kaolack, Senegal - 697.3 kms (433.3 miles) SW
- Tambacounda, Senegal - 583.1 kms (362.4 miles) SSW
- Kedougou, Senegal - 670.3 kms (416.5 miles) S